Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
• Japanese title: Fire Emblem Seima no Kouseki (ファイアーエムブレム 聖魔の光石).|
• Other names: Fire Emblem 2, Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem TSS, FESS, Fire Emblem Shining Stones of Holiness and Evil• Release date:
- Japan: October 7, 2004 in Japan. Wii U's Virtual Console: 06/08/14.• System: GBA (Game Boy Advance).
- America: May 23, 2005. Wii U's VC: 18/06/15.
- Europe: November 4, 2005. Wii U's VC: 1/01/15.
- December 16, 2011 (3DS, Ambassador Program, limited to consoles prior to 12/08/11).
The last and third Fire Emblem for GBA, and the second outside Japan. It took features that only Gaiden has, so you can say this is its sequel in gameplay terms; it has two lords (although only one in half of the game per story), monsters with more variety, promotion paths, and moving as you want in the world map.
The lords are Eirika and Ephraim, the game develops in Magvel, which was inhabited by monsters, but people sealed their evil forces in 5 sacred stones, that later served as relics of the 5 royal families of the continent.
• Introduction of the game:
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Walkthrough: Start
Note: A blue square is where you can put your characters before start, red for enemy reinforcements and green for neutral. These reinforcements almost always appear at the end of the enemy turn (or ally if any). Only the chapter are translated for the moment!.
- Dialogue by chapter
- Support transcripts
- Story summary
Information, tips, tricks, cheats, other guides...
- Menus and mechanismsUnits
- Magvel map and Shops
- Support conversations
- Secret Characters
- Weapons and itemsClasses
- Items locations
- Promotion Tree
- Cheats and errors
- Desert items
- Sound Test and CG's
- Changes from Japanese version to USA and EU
- Average stats
- Tier Lists
- CD list
- Non Player Character: Renais and Frelia, Grado, Rausten and Jehanna, Carcino, Others.