- Japanese: Original name in Japanese.
- English or Spanish: Names in these languages.
- LV: Minimum Weapon Level required to use (1, 2, 3, etc.).
- Range: Range, distance at which it can be used.
- Wt: Weight (reduces attack speed)
- Mt: Power, weapon's strength.
- Hit: Chance to hit.
- Crit: Critical, chance to deal damage x3
- Uses: Number of times it can be used.
- Strong or effective against: x3 damage to certain classes, "Cavaliers" includes that class and Paladins, while "Armors" are Knights and Generals.