- Note: The blue squares indicate the starting position of your characters in base of where were they when you chose them on the menu (from left to right and from up to down).
- Rienfleche, kill Uhai.
- Luce, kill Kenneth
- Gespenst, kill the druid near Kenneth.
- Basilikos, kill Brendan.
- Rex hasta, kill Darin.
- Excalibur, kill Ursula.
- Regal Blade, kill Lloyd.
- Turn 2, room 2, Kenneth, 1 Sage and 1 druid.
- Turn 3, room 3, Brendan and 1 Warrior.
- Turn 4, room 4, Darin and a General.
- Turn 5, room 5, Ursula and Jerme.
- Turn 6, room 6, Lloyd and Linus.
- When you kill all the morphs, Nergal, a Sage and a Druid from the door on top.
(They're all inside the rooms, you can open each door with a lockpick or door keys, except Nergal's).
- Turn after opening Nergal's door:
3 Generals from below and 2 Druids above Nergal.
Augury (there isn't, but Nils says something):
- This... This must surely be your final battle. As Lord Athos said, our destiny hangs in the balance of this final confrontation. You don't need an augury. Nergal is... strong. You and your companions must match him, strength for strength. There are... others. You must defeat them all before you can confront Nergal. ... Mark, everything now comes down to your strategy. Please... lead us... to victory!
AFTER defeating him and a few scenes, you'll be before the last opponent.