AYUDEN a completar más FEWoD

Comenta o deja tus sugerencias y problemas del foro aquí.
Responder
brubie
Soldado
Soldado
FE Favorito: Fates

Mensaje por brubie »

I was wondering if there is some way I can help with chapter guides for Fire Emblem Fates. I noticed most of the chapters don't have a guide yet, and some of the ones that do are wrong. Chapter 3 and 5 reinforcements for example are zone based not turn based. I don't know how well I can help because I don't speak Spanish very well, I can usually only understand with the help of Google Translate.

RoyM
Site Admin
Site Admin
FE Favorito: Awakening
Personaje fav.: Nowi y Nah y Morgan

Mensaje por RoyM »

It seems that who was making them couldn't continue, and I couldn't verify reinforcements but if there are errors I would need the specifics (or an screencap with the zones, I can edit them more nicely later) as I don't have the game with every possible save to do so.

For anything else you want to collaborate, it might be possible to work around it. We already have the names on english and spanish for example.

brubie
Soldado
Soldado

Mensaje por brubie »

I am not sure how to post an image in this forum unfortunately, but I marked the reinforcement zone for chapter 3 here in green
https://imgur.com/i7ocZ02
I have to verify the exact zone for the dark mage reinforcements in chapter 5 but they trigger when you enter the range of the 4 units in the bottom side of the map (the 3 dark mages and the paired up mercenaries).

I'm unsure how to get a picture of the entire map, so I just drew on the map that is already on this website.

brubie
Soldado
Soldado

Mensaje por brubie »

Here's a picture of the reinforcement zone for chapter 5. They trigger if you cross the green line or if Ryoma attacks any of the enemies other than the boss (on the rare occasion where he defeats the boss)
https://imgur.com/596DpEK

It says I can't use the BBCodes img not sure what I am doing wrong.
Última edición por brubie el 17 Jul 2020, 22:23, editado 2 veces en total.

Vásquez-GT
Mamkute
Mamkute
FE Favorito: Sacred Stones
Personaje fav.: Alm

Mensaje por Vásquez-GT »

To post an image in this forum, it must be uploaded to a site where they can be published (imgur, for example), then use the direct link to the image and paste it in the middle of the characters Imagen. I hope I have helped

Edit: quote the message to see the characters

RoyM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mensaje por RoyM »

I added the first, that would work. Thanks.

But on the second, I never saw reinforcement zones like that. Generally speaking, that would mean that they appear when you trigger an enemy group. If I count correctly, is exactly the range of the enemy.

Ah, and for posting images directly you need at least 10 messages.

brubie
Soldado
Soldado

Mensaje por brubie »

That's correct, they trigger once you enter those enemies ranges.

RoyM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mensaje por RoyM »

Ok, I edited it too.
If there is anything else you can tell me too.

brubie
Soldado
Soldado

Mensaje por brubie »

I'm interested in helping make chapter guides for fates, at least for conquest. I really like the ones this site has for other fire emblems. Im unsure how to get a picture of the entire map like in the chapters that already have pages, the best I know how to do would without help would be this:

Chapter 6 (Conquest- Nohr)
https://imgur.com/R8wXn79

Villas/Objects/Treasures
- None

New Characters
-Leo, Camilla, Xander, Elise (However they do not gain exp until they are recruited again later in the game)

Reinforcements
-None

General Strategy
-Objective: Defeat 4 enemies
-Available units: 6 (Corrin, Felicia, Xander, Elise, Camilla, Leo)
-Dragon Vein: Dry up the river with a burst of flame

Basic strategy of how to beat the chapter, interacting with the dragon vein turns the river tiles into plains tiles allowing you to defeat ryoma with someone other than Xander or run away from Ryoma. It isn't necessary to defeat Ryoma.

Boss: Ryoma
Weapons/Items - Raijinto
Level/Class - Level 3 Swordmaster
Weapon rank - Swords: C
Skills - Bushido, Duelist's Blow
PV/HP - 39
Fue/Str - 18
Mag - 2
Hab/Skill - 15
Vel/Spd - 17
Sue/Lck - 15
Def - 13
Res - 8

RoyM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mensaje por RoyM »

For specific strategies it could turn a little complicated, as they might need to be translated too. But English guides like with the other FE can be made too, or just the essential chapter data like your post can be enough to start.

For maps a 3DS capable of taking screenshots is necessary. Whatever method is (homebrew, etc), is also taking one for every portion of the map with the correct zoom and pasting them together (about 20 screenshots per map), and editing the perspectives or erasing cursors, and adding a grid with the lower screen map as a guide.

I was doing the editing part with the previous collaborator, but would still need someone to take screenshots to do so. Now, if this isn't possible, I guess the lower screen maps can be used for now until someone can do the bigger ones (this was like with FE9/10 maps at the beginning).

brubie
Soldado
Soldado

Mensaje por brubie »

I wasn't able to paste together images of the maps because fates maps are 3D so when I tried, they didn't line up properly and I don't know how to fix that. If I want to work on new chapters for the site, should I just keep posting here or DM someone?

RoyM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mensaje por RoyM »

You need to work with the perspectives on an image editor, although it is truly difficult sometimes. But as I said, the smaller maps can be enough, by just adding details like squares, reinforcements or letters for every drop like on the other guides, like the one you did.

If you want to help with new chapters you can send me these by private message, email (notify me in this case, I don't view it constantly) or here directly. However, if you are going to make every map (the smaller ones), it might be necessary to follow a template. Maybe 290px max width with the same fonts to make it easy to see, and might be useful to have these in a .psd or something too in case it need to be edited in the future.

Mark
Soldado
Soldado
FE Favorito: Mystery of Emblem
Personaje fav.: Mark y Chris

Mensaje por Mark »

Quisiera saber si alguien esta haciendo los diálogos de capítulos en fe 12 , los de base y los apoyos para así yo poder aportar en algo con este contenido y ayudar a la plataforma.

RoyM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mensaje por RoyM »

Eso mejor verlo con los que están traduciendo el FE12 al español, que ya tienen bastante hecho.

Mark
Soldado
Soldado
FE Favorito: Mystery of Emblem
Personaje fav.: Mark y Chris

Mensaje por Mark »

Me doy cuenta que en la sección del Táctico del FE 7 no esta el final del estratega en la historia de Lyn y en los otros 2 modos de Eliwood y Hector.

Responder