Una pelicula basada en Genealogy of the Holy War :0

De los mas aclamados de todos los Fire Emblem.
Responder
Ductovick
Recluta
Recluta
FE Favorito: Holy War
Personaje fav.: Sigurd

Mensaje por Ductovick »

Acabe de descubrir que la pelicula: "Gangs of New York" fue basada en este juego.

Y el mismo director lo confeso :0

CanasFluxy497
Jornalero
Jornalero
FE Favorito: Blazing Sword

Mensaje por CanasFluxy497 »

Hora de ir a Google.

CanasFluxy497
Jornalero
Jornalero

Muy bien por lo que entendí en un resumen rápido de la historia, la película tiene bastantes cosas parecidas a Genealogy of The Holy War ya que el padre del protagonista muere en un duelo y el ganador del duelo se vuelve parte de un grupo de corrupción politica, y el prota quiere vengarse formando un grupo con algunos antiguos ayudantes de su padre etc
Además encontré esto:
Putting his past remarks about the legitimacy of Marvel movies and the nerd culture boom into new context, an embarrassed Martin Scorcese admitted to the press yesterday that his 2002 epic crime drama Gangs of New York was actually loosely adapted from the 1996 Japan-only Super Famicom game Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

“I still regret all of the people I upset when I said that Marvel movies aren’t real movies,” began Scorcese’s statement, posted as a screenshot of the iPhone Notes app on various social media channels maintained by the Oscar-winning director’s production company. “Deep down, I think I was repressing my own heritage as a rabid otaku and Super Famicom import enthusiast. That’s why I finally want to come clean about the fact that Gangs of New York was actually adapted from the plot of Genealogy of the Holy War, which I think is one of the best unlocalized Fire Emblem titles.”

“This might not be a surprise to anyone familiar with FE:GotHW,” Scorcese’s statement continued. “The continent of Jugdral, where the game takes place, is divided among eight countries vying for dominance, much like the way the gangs in the film struggle for control over the Five Points neighborhood of 19th-century Manhattan. The journey of Amsterdam Vallon to kill Bill the Butcher and avenge his father Priest Vallon is also heavily drawn from GotHW’s plotline, where — spoiler warning! — the son of Prince Sigurd works in secrecy to defeat the Loptyr cult and avenge his father, Prince Sigurd, and ascend to the throne of Grannvale. I actually set up Leo [DiCaprio] with a translated ROM of the game when he was preparing for the role because I thought this parallel was so important.”
Realmente quedé impresionado con esto XD
Leonardo DiCaprio es el Seliph de la pelicula

Ductovick
Recluta
Recluta

Mensaje por Ductovick »

CanasFluxy497 escribió: 19 Sep 2020, 18:48 Muy bien por lo que entendí en un resumen rápido de la historia, la película tiene bastantes cosas parecidas a Genealogy of The Holy War ya que el padre del protagonista muere en un duelo y el ganador del duelo se vuelve parte de un grupo de corrupción politica, y el prota quiere vengarse formando un grupo con algunos antiguos ayudantes de su padre etc
Además encontré esto:
Putting his past remarks about the legitimacy of Marvel movies and the nerd culture boom into new context, an embarrassed Martin Scorcese admitted to the press yesterday that his 2002 epic crime drama Gangs of New York was actually loosely adapted from the 1996 Japan-only Super Famicom game Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

“I still regret all of the people I upset when I said that Marvel movies aren’t real movies,” began Scorcese’s statement, posted as a screenshot of the iPhone Notes app on various social media channels maintained by the Oscar-winning director’s production company. “Deep down, I think I was repressing my own heritage as a rabid otaku and Super Famicom import enthusiast. That’s why I finally want to come clean about the fact that Gangs of New York was actually adapted from the plot of Genealogy of the Holy War, which I think is one of the best unlocalized Fire Emblem titles.”

“This might not be a surprise to anyone familiar with FE:GotHW,” Scorcese’s statement continued. “The continent of Jugdral, where the game takes place, is divided among eight countries vying for dominance, much like the way the gangs in the film struggle for control over the Five Points neighborhood of 19th-century Manhattan. The journey of Amsterdam Vallon to kill Bill the Butcher and avenge his father Priest Vallon is also heavily drawn from GotHW’s plotline, where — spoiler warning! — the son of Prince Sigurd works in secrecy to defeat the Loptyr cult and avenge his father, Prince Sigurd, and ascend to the throne of Grannvale. I actually set up Leo [DiCaprio] with a translated ROM of the game when he was preparing for the role because I thought this parallel was so important.”
Realmente quedé impresionado con esto XD
Leonardo DiCaprio es el Seliph de la pelicula
Ese mismo articulo fue lo primero que vi tras buscar "Genealogy of the holy war Metacritic".

Sinceramente fue un dato que me tomo por sorpresa, ya hasta me dieron ganas de ver la pelicula a, ver que tal

CanasFluxy497
Jornalero
Jornalero

Ductovick escribió: 20 Sep 2020, 01:17 Ese mismo articulo fue lo primero que vi tras buscar "Genealogy of the holy war Metacritic".

Sinceramente fue un dato que me tomo por sorpresa, ya hasta me dieron ganas de ver la pelicula a, ver que tal
Yup, a mi también XD
Me interesa ver que cosas tan parecidas tiene, según leí la película es "una obra maestra olvidada" ya que es muy buena la trama, pero casi nadie la pudo ver

Ductovick
Recluta
Recluta

Mensaje por Ductovick »

CanasFluxy497 escribió: 20 Sep 2020, 12:18 Yup, a mi también XD
Me interesa ver que cosas tan parecidas tiene, según leí la película es "una obra maestra olvidada" ya que es muy buena la trama, pero casi nadie la pudo ver
Aparte de ser nominada a 10 oscares y ser conciderada de las mejores peliculas de su epoca

Responder